Learning to Thrive in Education Today – LDA MI Annual Conference
October 25 @ 7:30 am - October 26 @ 3:30 pm
LDA of Michigan presents Learning to Thrive in Education Today, an in-person conference providing educators, professionals, and parents with research-based resources, training, and the connections they need to advance the well-being of students and adults with learning disabilities (as well as themselves).
Tuesday, October 25
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Keynote: Science + Knowledge = Crushing the Core
- Break-Out Sessions
- More Break-Out Sessions!
- More Networking Opportunities
- LDA MI Annual Meeting
Wednesday, October 26
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Keynote: Moving from Self-Care to We-Care
- Break-Out Sessions
PLUS Wednesday Afternoon Special Sessions (included with conference registration!)
Call for Presentations
Be a part of the LDA of Michigan 2022 Conference. Submit a proposal for consideration by the program committee no later
than 9/20/22 (conference registration fees are waived for presenters for the day they speak).
Who should present?
- Educators (K-12, post-secondary; special education, general education)
- Persons with learning disabilities
- Family Members
- Social Workers
- Speech Pathologists
- Health Care Providers
- Service Providers
- Policy Makers
- Rehabilitation/Job Commission Personnel
- Transition Coordinators
- Technology Coordinators
Download presenter information here: call_for_presenters_learningtothriveineducationtoday conference_2022
As we enter the 2022-2023 school year, educators and students are still trying to regain equilibrium with post-pandemic learning. It is more important than ever to come together for education and training that not only faces our current challenges head-on but also supports our educators as professionals – and as human beings. Teachers must have opportunities to reestablish their own resilience so they can support the well-being of our students, particularly those with disabilities.
The word thrive means to prosper or to flourish. By supporting the LDA of Michigan Conference, you are helping bring quality professional development to Michigan which will help improve outcomes for children. You are helping educators – and students – in Michigan learn to thrive in education today.
Download sponsorship information here: sponsorship_learningtothriveineducationtoday conference_2022
• Three complimentary conference badges with full access to sessions
• Company listed in the conference guide
• Company listed on the LDA MI webpage
• Participation in the Global Passport Program
Download exhibitor information here: exhibitor_learningtothriveineducationtoday conference_2022
- Register for both days or only one!
- LDA MI members save on registration!
- Not a member? Become a member today (select Membership Dues during registration) and save right away by registering at the member rate!