- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Meeting
October 15, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Special Presentation: Updates on the MI Dyslexia Legislation
- voting for officers for 2021-2022
- voting to approve proposed changes to Bylaws
Updates on Dyslexia Legislation in Michigan
We are fortunate to have Susan Schmidt joining us for our Annual Meeting this year. Susan has been working directly with the sponsors of the four bills related to dyslexia (SB 380-383). These bills are currently in the Senate and getting close to being presented in the House. Susan will present what is covered in each bill and current conversations around potential changes. Please be sure to join us at this meeting to ensure that our voices are included during this significant time for education in Michigan.
Slate of Officers
- President: Amy Barto
- Vice-President/President-Elect: Meredith Schindler
- Treasurer: Christine Roman
- Recording Secretary: Debbie Houde
You can information related to each candidate and proposed changes to Bylaws here.
Please RSVP for the meeting through the button below – even if you’re not sure you can attend! This helps us make sure you get the right link.